I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Sunday - how sad! Back from our 2 hour walk and she is squeaking the tennis ball at me to play - time for agility I think!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I love the way she is looking straight at you as she clears the jump - "watch me mum" :D Would thoroughly recommend finding a local agility group, Flo goes every Tuesday evening and loves it.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Love her!!! How cute does she look!! You can see from her face she is in her element!!!

Seriously thinking of trying to find and agility class for Betty as she loves leaping around. Was walking her with friends yesterday and we were in a field with long plants and grass and Betty was cracking everyone up leaping over it all, she looked more like a rabbit than a cockapoo!!!! And she was having a whale of a time, and even after completing over a 3 mile walk she still wanted to play when we got home!!!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Walked with 2 springers this morning ..Mable just did nt get how they could run up and over 5ft walls, she tried but didnt manage it ... Wilf was nt even going to go there lol x

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Betty Boo the cockapoo - I love it! Izzy is exactly the same, she thinks she is a springbok bouncing across the field xx

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Oh Look at Izzy!!!! I love her! she looks just like "look mum look what I can do!!! what a doll

1 - 8 of 8 Posts