I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Izzy couldn't see

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Jedicrazy 
#1 ·
Poor Izzy couldn't see a thing,

so very reluctantly I gave her a wee trim...

I can see her pretty eyes now :love-eyes:

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
She looks lovely; I trim my Izzy's hair around her face regularly to keep the hair out of her eyes and mouth! Her eyes get gloopy if the hair irritates her eyes. I have a pair of very small round nose scissors from Pets at Home that I use around he eyes, i have done this since she was tiny and she sits vey still when the scissors come near her eyes. The groomer showed me how to cut in the direction not pointing into her eyes. I think it is very good to get puppies used to this. I also trim under her chin when her collar feels tighter. Her hair grows quicker than mine! Oh and the hair around her paws to try to reduce the size of the muddy footprints.

#17 ·
Oh no JoJo, she is just as she looks :) Izzy has never been a bitey pup, very licky though! She has the sweetest nature and is very well behaved too. And she gives the best ever cuddles :hug: She is practically perfect .... Apart from the climbing. And the weeing :laugh: I know we're all the same but I just love her sooo much :love-eyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.