I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we met Ringo, he is an 18 month old black tuxedo english/miniature cockapoo, from Anzils and lives about 10 miles away. He has a friend, also from Anzils called JoJo (!) who we will hopefully meet too. Izzy and Ringo had a lovely time playing on the beach together, I forgot the camera, but will take it next time :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Oh that sounds lovely! I bet they had a fab time running around together! I can't wait to take Daisy to the beach for the first time. :) Did they go in the sea?

Daisy has an Anzil friend aswell, she is the blonde Cockapoo in my pictures. :)

Take lots of pictures next time as I would love to see them. xx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not in the sea today, tide was out - it's a longish walk, through the woods and across the bay, gorgeous in the sunshine :)
Izzy is used to the beach - this is the bottom of our garden!

She's getting braver about going in the water ,and can swim, but she's not crazy about it yet

·
Registered
720 Posts
You are lucky living so close to a beach. I only have to walk a couple of minuets and I'm in the country, but I love to see our two running on the beach.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Jealous! We're already planning Vincents first trip onces hes all vaccinated :D
Anyone recommend a good northern beach?? :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Rufus went to the beach for the first time earlier this year BB (Before Basil). He drank SO much sea water that he was sick twice in the car park and once on the way home! When back he did the most enormous wee in the kitchen and was devastated about it ......head down, tail between legs etc. Poor thing. He must have felt so poorly after all that sea water.

Glad Izzy has found a 'poo friend. :):):)

Karen xx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts