I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A selection of photos from the past week, and what an exciting week it's been!

Bunny ears :bunny3:

What Dragon?

It's very big out here ....

This season's must have accessory:

When Izzy met Henry

What?

How do you make it swing?

You choose Phoebe!

Yeah, that one :D

Playing with Gilly the Guide Dog Puppy

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Lovely, lovely pictures, Izzy says this sand feels funny.... and love big sister Phoebe the half cockapoo helping her little sister x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're really getting on well now, Phoebe was playing chase with her earlier, I'm over the moon :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
What a great selection of pics ... ta for sharing with us all.. Izzy has settled in perfectly and I love the idea of living next to a beach ....:)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wonderful photos! Good catch of a photo with the bunny ears! Great to hear they get along so well now!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
and so you should love her pieces .. Izzy is beautiful .. and you know what I think .. she is so much like a special little doggy I knew very well xxxxxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
MandyM .. I must say I got all confused yesterday about your dogs and Kendal kindly put me right and saved the day , I thought you had all American Cockapoo’s .. doh JoJo totally messed up and was showing others pics of your America cocker spaniel pup doh as a cockapoo ... I think I need more sleep ....

How you doing my friend? Did you manage to get a stud? Any puppies due at yours?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh Donna, she was a little Angel :) Phoebe was with us too, Izzy trotted along beside her beautifully. Slow progress on the high street, lots of admirers :) We went to the pet shop and Phoebe stole some dried sausages for them both :eek: It was such a glorious day, we came home along the beach for a bit, and just let her have a quick sniff down there ( Ciara had carried her most of the way back :) )

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's not quite so lovely in this weather :( but we are very lucky to live here, it's a small town, with all the facilities we need for daily living, only 20 mins by train, 35 mins by car from Edinburgh. We bought this house with no central heating, needed total rewiring, still lots to do but we have lots of space, and as well as the beaches around we have some great woodland walking too - doggy heaven :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts