·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Woohooo!! So pleased for you, keep us posted when you can! xx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
she was playing with Max earlier :D
He's such a friendly boy! Maybe they will remember each other if we can meet up when you are visiting your Dad some time! xx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OMG This is amazing! Izzy is so wonderful, had a little poo in the sitting room (I wasn't watching close enough) but has tiddled lots in the garden. She loves Phoebe, who is coping miles better than I thought she would, and wants to play with Caspian (siamese) too, he's not convinced...Hubby loves her! I have commandeered the kdis computer downstairs so I can be on here and watch her - will post pictures tomorrow as I need to use upstairs computer. I'm off to see Buddy and Gorgeous George now :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
morning all, just had a bit of a lump in my throat (Izzy reminds me of Eevee, I guess it will take me time), Izzy is a little poppet...

Hope she is being a good girl for you Ali ... can't wait to hear all about her first night xx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
....so, Izzy cried for about 10 minutes, then quietened for a while, then started up again. Phoebe barked at her and she stopped! I heard her crying again about 3, on and off for about 10 minutes, then she settled again. At 5 ish she was howling, something like a baby elephant harrumphing x wolf baying at the moon! Phoebe told her to be quiet and go back to sleep but Izzy had seemingly decided it was morning, so I waited until nearer 6, and until she had been quiet for a wee while, then went and let her out. She had wet on her puppy pad, so I guess she needed out. Tiddled in the garden straight away, clever girl, oh, and the accident last night in the sitting room was a wee, not a poo, she's now done her first poo in the garden too. She does tiddle a lot! Think we'll have a wee nap on the sofa together later ....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts