I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going away for a few days, thought I'd post some of the latest photos of Izzy:

Yum-Yum

It's bit wet!

Come on in - the water's lovely!

Wee-hee!!!!

Digging to Australia

Mucky pup

Come on Mummy

Mountain Goat

Rough and Tumble

First bone

My babies

Sand up my nose!

Hoping my new phone arrives in the morning so I can keep up to date with the Forum. I'm going to miss Izzy terribly :(

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Gorgeous photos Ali! I especially love the 'wee hee' one!!
Bet you'll miss her like mad but it will probably do Izzy a lot of good not being so reliant on you personally - I know you've worked hard at that.
Have a great couple of days. :)

Karen xx

·
Registered
582 Posts
Izzy Wizzy has been busy! Great pics from you Ali again:) She will be fine,but you will miss her big time im sure:( Love the wee hee one! Going to take Pixie and Buffy to the beach tomorrow for their first walkies,dig and paddle,so it was lovely to see your pics x

Thanks for recipie we went to friends today and i took remaining scones,jam and clotted cream......Yum Yum,fat tum:love-eyes:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
What fab pics ,i love the one where shes jumping and also on the radiator so funny ,she looks like shes grown alot.

Cant wait till we take Buddy to the beach he's gonna go crazy (but in a good way)

Enjoy the rest ???

·
Registered
858 Posts
Izzy is just gorgeous! Thanks for the photos! I love the story they tell. Try and enjoy your time away - at least you'll be happy to return and can look forward to Izzy's excited face when she sees you!

Harri x

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wonderful pics :D She looks like a cuddly ball of fluff! Bet you are going to miss her tons, but she will be so pleased to see you when you get back ^_^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts