I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
:love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes: OMG!!!!! How yummy is she?!!! What colour would she be called? choc tri?
You have the most amazing coloured pups!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
love your 2 girls and found your pics and info exellant beautiful girls janice
If you mean Flo and Rem then thanks. Although Daisy is dreamy, it's your red litters that always grab my attention - I would love to have a deep red girl someday... :D:D:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mandy i have amazing reds at the momment as they get older i will post pics but here is a pic of oone of last years kids janice

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
:love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes: OMG!!!!! How yummy is she?!!! What colour would she be called? choc tri?
You have the most amazing coloured pups!
Took the words right out of my mouth :D

Turi x

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
mandy i have amazing reds at the momment as they get older i will post pics but here is a pic of oone of last years kids janice
Beautiful... Will have to have a red someday ;) I think that Remy is a deep apricot rather than a red as she has a mix of auburn and buff rather than the deep, consistent red you have??? The pic of the red litter on your website is amazing. What colour are mum and dad?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think i need one of these!! How gorgeous!! what colour parents throw your reds and the lovely daisey?
i always get red when i breed with either pepper ,goldie rusty,armani or grandad pablo they are all from the red poodle lines (all mini pedigree poodles ) windanna , forestflame, ludwich ,donpipique ,last 2 italian lines to my knowledge there is no other colour in these lines no apricot or white etc ,i now have cockapoos who carry these red lines ,when puppies are bred from a red parent they never ever fade like apricots , the red lines are not so prevelant now in the uk ... i am lucky i have 2 males and 3 females in poodles love the red ...........

·
Registered
739 Posts
i always get red when i breed with either pepper ,goldie rusty,armani or grandad pablo they are all from the red poodle lines (all mini pedigree poodles ) windanna , forestflame, ludwich ,donpipique ,last 2 italian lines to my knowledge there is no other colour in these lines no apricot or white etc ,i now have cockapoos who carry these red lines ,when puppies are bred from a red parent they never ever fade like apricots , the red lines are not so prevelant now in the uk ... i am lucky i have 2 males and 3 females in poodles love the red ...........
The deep red is such a striking colour, what colour would daisey be classed as?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The deep red is such a striking colour, what colour would daisey be classed as?
well im open to suggestions mandy help ??? i think black and tan predominatly with cream paws and white chest mum was a black and tan spaniel and dad pablo draw your own conclusions !!:confused:

·
Registered
739 Posts
i meant the choc/tan/white roan in the first link- sorry, i thought she was called daisey!:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts