I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, have just got back from the park with Weller and bumped into Lennie, who I had met before months and months ago, but having since joined this forum have obviously picked up a few things!
Taking a look and having a quick cuddle with Lennie, I thought to myself.....hmmmm quite tall, very broad, teddy bear looking, so I said to the lady, " Is he a JD pup" she looked confused I then clarified Jukee doodles, " oh yes yes he is" I was so chuffed with myself :D:D
I then asked her whether he was Fester or Ziggy and what his dam's name was.........Well he is Ziggy x Honey and the litter will be 2 in Dec and Lennie was the only boy in the litter, so any sister's out there????:D

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Lenny is in our Who's Who on our blog and is a very popular dog x

The "real-life teddy bear" look is something we seem to do x

Stephen xx

·
Registered
57 Posts
Must be nice to meet owners with dogs from same breeder- bit like your own club.

Have noticed there are a lot of JD owners on here too.

Do they own/set up the forum? :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Must be nice to meet owners with dogs from same breeder- bit like your own club.

no the forum was set up and is run by a cockapoo owner in america Dave, it is his choci boy Benny who is in the I love my cockapoo logo. but iv been on it since only a month or two after it started in 2009 so it kida feels like home for me.

JD have just had a lot of puppies resently so their are lots of JD owners on the forum.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I don't have a Jukee dog, mine is from a small home breeder. Just thought I was a good 'poo spotter as recognising a JD pup, even though we are miles away fom them, I mean counties away!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts