I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have (daughter also)well and truly fallen head over heels in love with Lily's little pup, the one that sits in the doorway on the video and pushes all the others out! He/she is fab and such a tubs, love it to bits, that is one seriously cute pup (as they all are). Can't stop raving about it! lol. There are going to be some seriously lucky new pup owners out there!:D

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Well - thats a good question - and I know that we will certainly love keeping abreast of it's and all the other's progress on going. We love the communication we get back from people when their puppies grow - and that's how we got to create the "Who's Who" on our website.

As for THAT puppy - well all the other 5 puppies from Lill's litter were selected today - that specific puppy has been provisionally reserved by one person (on this forum) - though as with all our pups - we await her visit to confirm her choice - because as you know - we prefer our customers to select their ideal puppy once they are 6 weeks old - to see the coat type; colouring; temperament and most importantly - personality ! To us it's a personal thing and we often have people choose a totally different puppy than their initial preferred ideal - especially when they are met and played with in the flesh ! We think its the same as fancying a person - there has to be a chemistry - and even though our customers get to go through the whole "Jaffa Gate" scenario - we are totally happy that we and they have made an educated choice.

We also have customers who rely on Fate to play a part (and ask us to select for them based on their criteria); several customers select by Skype - and several customers come back every week to "play puppy" until selection is available.

Thanks to everyone who has been to visit for readily embracing our hygiene regime in place to protect the young puppies xx

.....and loads of people buy puppies from breeders over the phone after they are just a few hours old with no regrets !

Stephen xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I think JD's are really easy going breeders and I must say I love the way they let customers either select from a pic or video early on, or help customers select a puppy to suit their requirements, or just let people come along and select in their own way, that is exactly what I will do when/ if I am lucky enough to have a litter, I will make sure new families get to choose their puppy just the way they want to, but of course putting the puppies safety first therefore no visits too early, 6 weeks is a good time :).

Oh no this puppy talk gets me so excited, I am dog & puppy mad, I actually can’t talk to anyone without mentioning dogs, cockapoos or puppies, my dogs are just a massive part of me.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I absolutely love that pup and will follow with interest how it gets one. All JD pups are stunning and I would be happy with anyone. Can see us visiting them in the coming years! oops good job hubby doesn't know how to get on here

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ha ha ha ... that sounds like me .. always after a new puppy :) my hubby hasnt got time to read my posts on here ha ha ha ... your George is wonderful and maybe he would like a friend in the future, hey I have 3 and am already thinking of number 4....but must control myself and wait for a year at least :S

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:)JoJo that's so naughty! Hubby would have a fit lol. Seriously though I would love to know who picks that one and how it gets on

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I understand ... they are all lovely :) its hard not to want a new one each month ha ha ha.

How are you feeling, excited about seeing GG tomorrow .... love to GG & Dizzy ..JoJo was sweet talking hubby on our walk this evening, always a good time to talk doggy with him, when he is throwing balls for our pack :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:Dhaha , would take a lot of persuading to make my hubby relent to another. Am so excited for tomorrow. He will be 6 weeks, counting the days down now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts