I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,349 Posts
I think JD's are really easy going breeders and I must say I love the way they let customers either select from a pic or video early on, or help customers select a puppy to suit their requirements, or just let people come along and select in their own way, that is exactly what I will do when/ if I am lucky enough to have a litter, I will make sure new families get to choose their puppy just the way they want to, but of course putting the puppies safety first therefore no visits too early, 6 weeks is a good time :).

Oh no this puppy talk gets me so excited, I am dog & puppy mad, I actually can’t talk to anyone without mentioning dogs, cockapoos or puppies, my dogs are just a massive part of me.

· Registered
8,349 Posts
ha ha ha ... that sounds like me .. always after a new puppy :) my hubby hasnt got time to read my posts on here ha ha ha ... your George is wonderful and maybe he would like a friend in the future, hey I have 3 and am already thinking of number 4....but must control myself and wait for a year at least :S

· Registered
8,349 Posts
I understand ... they are all lovely :) its hard not to want a new one each month ha ha ha.

How are you feeling, excited about seeing GG tomorrow .... love to GG & Dizzy ..JoJo was sweet talking hubby on our walk this evening, always a good time to talk doggy with him, when he is throwing balls for our pack :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.