I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jessica's big day tomorrow! She saw the vet yesterday for her pre-op check and all was fine. I am taking her in at 9.15am.

Slightly worried but am sure it will be fine!

Will post an update tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hope all goes really well - you're a pioneer of the forum :) Look forward to hearing how it all goes as this is what we would like to do when it's Biscuit's turn. She's so full on and lively that it is our best option. Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
102 Posts
Keyhole spay

All the best & I'm sure she'll be fine. My 2 need booking in ASAP, we live in
Fleet so have been looking at the same vet in Yateley. I've read quite a bit
About this & it defo looks the way to go. Looking forward to hearing how she
Gets on.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dropped her in at 9.15, very pleasant staff, lots of them too! I can call them at 2pm to check she has come out of the op ok. Collection at 4.30pm. One of the receptionists has a 10 week old 'poo too!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Dropped her in at 9.15, very pleasant staff, lots of them too! I can call them at 2pm to check she has come out of the op ok. Collection at 4.30pm. One of the receptionists has a 10 week old 'poo too!
Yes, that's Denise... she turned up at our puppy classes some weeks ago to
have a look at Betty before deciding if she wanted one...She must have made
a good impression..:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Home safe and sound. She is quite subdued obviously, has cried quite a bit but has now settled down on her favourite 'day' bed.

She has been shaved from the ribcage back I think, and I can see 2 incisions in the middle of the abdomen. Will post a pic probably tomorrow when hopefully she is feeling a bit better.

Many thanks for all the kind thoughts, much appreciated.

£325 lighter! Well worth it I think though.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.