I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you will all know by now I have a sense of humour and always like to have a giggle....

These pictures just about sum me up - I love tea, love to smile and I most definitely love my Cockapoos.

There is a story behind this mug, as when my hubby turned a certain age (40 - I love typing that) his work team bought him this mug as a joke, as they couldn’t believe be owned a dog called a Cockapoo... I think he still gets teased in the office about it ... but he can take it, don’t worry ... I was thrilled with this present and have claimed it as my own :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought you would like that .. well its sort of cockapoo related .. you are welcome anytime.. I make a lovely strong cuppa here xxxxx

oh and always a wedge of cake on offer too.. I don't do slices :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excellent idea ... they will know we are coming:) Cockapoo and T-shirts at the ready .. I'll bring my mug and flask:)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think that Sarah would LOVE one of those!! As we have 2 can you get "I love my cockapooS" lol

:ilmc:

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol we have cockapoo fridge magnes, cockapoo costers, cockapoo hoodies, cockapoo car stickers, cockapoo keyrings, but i dont think we have a cockapoo mug,

i have a mug wth Gypsy and Inca on it that i got for christmas one year.

oh you can get i love my cockapoo iphone backs i remember seeing them somewhere.

wairing one of my cockapoo hoodies at the moment

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
this is the dogs freezer

coster

this was my first cockapoo hoodie

this is may fave one

thease ones i dont wair as they are sweat shirts not hoodies

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kendal this so so much fun... I need more cockapoo stuff .. love your grey hoody bestist... just told hubby I need a special dog walking hoody for the winter .....

He relied 'Are you still cockapoo'ing me JoJo ... oh and by the way I have updated your blog'.... poor fella hasn't got a chance has he ... I am cockapoo'ing him all ways :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Kendal i love the 'Team Cockapoo' sweatshirt! Where is that from? :) What great fun stuff,Jo Jo i want a mug:D

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
:first:Kendal you win the prize for mostest cockapoo stuff on the forum.... a bit brave of you to post the picture of you in your sweatshirt with the paw prints on your "puppies" :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
:first:Kendal you win the prize for mostest cockapoo stuff on the forum.... a bit brave of you to post the picture of you in your sweatshirt with the paw prints on your "puppies" :D
:D:D:D:D:D:D hey if i can walk round town wairing it i think i can post it on the internet lol :D:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts