I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I've owned my adorable cockapoo, Cisco since he was 8 weeks old. He's now 13.5, but still acts like a puppy at times especially when it's time for a walk. I don't know why I've never searched for a cockapoo forum before, but am happy to have found you now. Sadly, Cisco's constant companion, my sweet westipoo Baci, died in January at the age of 13.5. :cry2:We're still heartbroken so I don't see myself adding another bundle of fur until next summer. I have however started searching for breeders. Cisco's breeder retired or I would have definitely gotten another pup from her!

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community of cockapoo lovers!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome. Cisco looks lovely, can i ask how you pronounce his name. has he always bee silver gray or is that just his age. my black girl will be for this year and looks like she is developing a gray wig on her head lol but you dont see it unless your close up.

i hope you get a good number of happy years before you loose him. sorry to hear about Baci i hope he died quietly and did not suffer to much.

would love to see some photos.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Cisco was jet black as a puppy and has gotten more and more silvery grey as he ages. What has stayed constant is his loving personality. He always wants to be next to me or in my lap. I will try to learn how to post pictures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kendal I forgot to tell you how to pronounce my cockapoo's name. It's like the last part of the city San Francisco because we went all the way from Kansas to there to get him.
Here are some of his puppy pictures:

All grown up:

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
awww Cisco is lovely, what a cute wee boy. i see what you mean about him being jet black. love his name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts