I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Frisbee has sickness and diarrhea, been up with him the last 2 nights. Today he hasn't eaten or drank anything except 1 ice cube so have taken him to the vets. They are not sure if he has a bug or if he has eaten something (keep thinking about Nacho and the golf ball:eek:) so have left him for blood tests and x-rays. Fingers crossed it is nothing serious and I can collect him later.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for your comments. What a difference a day makes! Frisbee had a full nights sleep and has woken up raring to go and with an appetite too. He keeps pinching pegs, hid my slippers outside and has dug two large holes in the lawn today so I think he is trying to make up for his lack of mischief over the last few days:rolleyes: So glad we took out insurance as I left the vets £280 lighter - just hope they pay up without a fuss.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Anita

Just seen Frisbee's name among the list of relatively recent posts. It caught my eye as I had a wondeful tabby cat called Frisbee when I was growing up and he definitely had 9 lives! He was always getting into trouble (including one year, getting drunk on a punch that my father had made up for a Xmas party!) but came out the other side relatively unscathed!

I was sorry to read your Frisbee hadn't been well but very relieved to see he rallied fairly quickly. Such a great name!!!

Caro

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hadn't heard of another pet called Frisbee - until now. We tend to call him Frizzy as that is how he looks when he is wet. We used to have a cat called Jess which was about as common a name as you can get for a black and white cat!

Frisbee is fine now, think it must have been a bug, heard about another couple of dogs locally that had similar symptoms.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.