I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I hope to get a cockerpoo puppy very soon, in fact, I am visiting Colne Valley Cockapoos this Friday. Would anyone recommend them? Just turned down the chance of an F1b puppy, as decided I really want an F1.

cannot wait for my new arrival, whenever that is. Plan to get a light coated girl, watch this space!

Teresa
X

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Hi Theresa,
:welcome: to the forum
Good luck with your puppy search
Someone on here has a Colne Valley pup I'm sure - maybe try starting a new thread titled "Colne Valley pups" to flush them out if you don't get a response here :D

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Hi Teresa

Welcome to the forum!

I don't (yet) have a Cockapoo but have been researching for months.

I called Colne Valley Cockapoos and if I remember rightly they don't PRA test their Poodles. Just something to bear in mind.

Good luck with your search.

Turi x

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Hi Colin

I’ve just looked back at the spreadsheet I set up with all the details of breeders on Breeders Online. I made a note against Vizair ‘Don’t trust website’. Off the top of my head I can’t remember why – probably because there was a big emphasis on home delivery of puppies and the fact that they don’t release their pups until 12 weeks - but I didn’t go on to call them. In terms of contact details I have those if that helps:

01650 531 538
07866 414 710

Good luck!

Turi x

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Jojo, are you hinting that I am a geek?! Tee hee! :p

More than happy to share the spreadsheet – PM me your email address and I’ll ping it over. I should set up my own Breeding register – I would make it so much clearer!!!

Turi x

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Jojo, are you hinting that I am a geek?! Tee hee! :p

More than happy to share the spreadsheet – PM me your email address and I’ll ping it over. I should set up my own Breeding register – I would make it so much clearer!!!

Turi x
No not a geek at all .. I am just so pleased you are researching so much .. even before getting a puppy ..

Its great :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.