I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would give it one more go and ask if anyone got their Cockapoo puppy from Karen born on 16 February! We got out lovely Beau from her and would love to see how her siblings are getting on :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Thought I would give it one more go and ask if anyone got their Cockapoo puppy from Karen born on 16 February! We got out lovely Beau from her and would love to see how her siblings are getting on :)
have you tried contacting the breeder and either asking for detailes of other pups from beau's litter or ask her to pass on your details.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Beau,

I suspect I may just be your brother. My name is Snooky and I was born on the 16th of February 2011 at Karen Cunnigham's home.

My family aboslutely adore me. In fact, I don't know what they ever did without me. Such love is undescribable.

You can see my upbringing and best days of my life on my own facebook page; Snooky Baronne Patron Byrom

I have been in touch with our sister too. She lives in Derby.

Regards,
Snooky.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Awww - this is a good idea for a section on the forum "find your siblings" !! You could have a registry of birthdates & location.
I know that Dexter has two brothers & I've told the breeder that I'd be happy for her pass on my details but not heard anything. One pup was staying in Cornwall & one went up to London.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I would love to see photos! Especially 'Poo siblings over a year old, we see a lot of young pup photos but not so many older one.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Snooky - thank you for posting and I am so pleased to have found one of Beau's siblings :D I have just sent a friends request on facebook as would love to keep in touch. We do remember seeing you when we came to choose Beau and you have definitely grown into a gorgeous boy. Thank you again :hug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts