I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my partner and I are very keen on becoming dog owners. We have been looking for a while now at various mid height dogs and seem to be drawn to the cockapoos whenever we see one.

Would anyone have any comments either positive or negative.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi, and Welcome!
I don't think you'll get any negative comments about Cockapoos on here! Everyone is Cockapoo mad!!
You'll get loads of brilliant advice on here though.
Happy hunting!
Pip X

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
All positives really and no negatives at all. Just make sure you do your research by finding and visiting some good breeders.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reccommendations for breeders - London or Dorset

Thanks for your kind welcome message.

Could anyone reccommend a breeder in either London or Dorset?

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, hey welcome, best place to look for breeders is breedersonline Epupz, pets4home

do you have any idea what kid of cockapoo you will be looking for American/English(show or working) cocker cross Mini/Toy poodle. boy or girl do you have a colour in mind.

owning a cockapoo has the same posotves and negatives as any other breed. you need to take into acount grooming, training, feeding, insurance,nutering, vacinations, socolisation.

buy from a breeder who heath tests and breeds fro temprament.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I have a site where we got our puppy last year who breeds for temperment, however it's in Liverpool :/ we travelled for about 1.5 hours ish each way, but so worth it! If you'd like to check it out type 'Anzil cockapoos' into Google, good luck :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi

They are very intelligent so need lots of training and they need lots of grooming, but are brill dogs and if you enjoy the training and grooming then you will be fine. :)

Good luck with your search

1 - 9 of 9 Posts