I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aww he is lovely, where did you get his name from.
LOL i have no idea. I was just randomly looked up African names and i came across that one and i kind of liked it. I don't remember what it means. The reason why i wanted an African name was because he's an African parrot. Senegal are native to well Senegal in Africa but also are found along Mali,Niger, Chad area. Also i heard there are some species in parts of South Africa.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
cool. he is lovely. if you find out what it means let me knoe please. i tryed to google it and it kept telling me to change it to Kato.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure, However Kayto and Kato mean the same thing i am sure. It's probably just the spelling that has been changed. On the site it was listed 'Kayto' but i am sure Kato means the same thing just like parents choose different spellings for their kids once in awhile(Meghan, Megan, Meaghan, Megann etc or Sarah, Sara, Cera and so on) I will definitely look for the meaning of Kayto though since i would like to know too i can't believe i forgot it i usually write it down some where and maybe i did but just lost the paper lol Anyway i will have a look. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts