I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
He looks gorgeous! And i so know what you mean about how hard it is photographing black dogs!! I find it even worse if Betty needs a haircut as her eyes just disappear so she just looks like a ball of fluff! I had one picture where she was on my bed all curled up and she looked like a Russian cossack hat!!!! My dad always jokes you don't know which end is top or bottom!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Wow they are wonderful photos and so good being a black dog, we find it so difficult get a good pic of Holly as she is so brown. Did you take them yourself?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments. I didn't take the picture myself, we took him along to family portrait studio and they manged to get some nice pics. I am sure any pro photographer would be able to get just as good, or anyone with half decent camera and an idea of how to use it ;)
I get the black cossack hat effect!!

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
As a fellow owner of a black 'poo I salute you :twothumbs: as I know how hard it is to get a good picture that shows their beautiful features. Weller looks stunning!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Smashing photo. :)

The worst is when they are laid curled up- just looks like a black mass of curls and nothing else.

In the summer Monty's brown bits on his nose are lightened by the sun so that helps.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts