I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share a few photos of Keltie 'helping' out replanting one of my pots! 1st puppy training session tonight, can't come a moment too soon methinks..........!!!! And there I was thinking I was going to be bringing along a gorgeous clean cute little girl, not a bearded little devil. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ha ha, this is exactly what Biscuit does - we used to have a beautiful garden until The Beast arrived :rolleyes: She LOVES digging!

Hope the puppy class is great - we have got our first one on Sunday afternoon. Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh Keltie .. you have got a muddy face sweetie .... and your beautiful coat is getting all dirty :S

Mummy it may be bath time .. lovely pics xxx

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lol! Great pictures! I've given up on ever hoping to have a 'clean cute little girl' - my two are mud mosters and just love digging!

Keltie is very cute clean AND muddy! Enjoy puppy class :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thought I'd share a few photos of Keltie 'helping' out replanting one of my pots! 1st puppy training session tonight, can't come a moment too soon methinks..........!!!! And there I was thinking I was going to be bringing along a gorgeous clean cute little girl, not a bearded little devil. :D
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, she looks just like Isla!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Such a cute picture. Izzy did grow out of digging but still rummages in the bark chippings and takes every opportunity to steal a flower pot and charge around the garden at top speed with it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts