I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When out walking in the woods this morning I bumped into another 2 cockapoos with the same markings as Wilf. We've all met before but we were admiring and comparing "each others" coats and how they behaved, we all had a lovely time. But now I know why Kendals dogs all have different markings not just cos variety is the spice of life .. we were all "oh I thought that was Charlie" "wheres Izzy?" as much as we were celebrating their differences as they were running around playing it was hard to always tell the difference !! So I had a brief walk in Kendals shoes lol we all had a great time and I think we all went home with the right dog :confused:

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
haha lol i didnt get what yoy were on about till the end lol

lol yes is does make it easier to tell who is who but it doesnt stop me calling the wrong name lol thats just me lol

sounds like a fab walk, any photos or videos?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Sounds lovely. It's such a joy to watch dog having a good old 'doggy romp' with others and fascinating to see the different personalities/behaviours. I took Flo out with a friends 5 month GSD last week and found it so interesting to watch. Flo really put the GSD puppy in her place when she kept leaping all over her, even though Brook was twice her size. A picture updates of Wilf and Mabel?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No come on no photos did nt even have my phone... but another woman was busy trying to snap away we were laughing saying she'd just have photos of black blobs... which is the head? which dog is that lol ? Will make a concerted effort over the next couple of days I promise :D
Infact had a lovely cockapoo weekend all round Lynne came up with Missy so we had 3 cockapoo s at weekend ... might pretend to other half that it was alot nicer with 3 ;)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
No come on no photos did nt even have my phone... but another woman was busy trying to snap away we were laughing saying she'd just have photos of black blobs... which is the head? which dog is that lol ? Will make a concerted effort over the next couple of days I promise :D
Infact had a lovely cockapoo weekend all round Lynne came up with Missy so we had 3 cockapoo s at weekend ... might pretend to other half that it was alot nicer with 3 ;)
Sounds like a blissful weekend. 3 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, I'm still manuevoring (now I know that's spelt wrong but it's been a long day and I can't be bothered) for a 2nd

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like a blissful weekend. 3 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, I'm still manuevoring (now I know that's spelt wrong but it's been a long day and I can't be bothered) for a 2nd
Im sure you've got the letters right just not sure what order they should go in lol ... but good luck with it anyway lol x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts