I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be out of the country for 2 weeks in November and need to find some accomodation for Spartacus near to London. He will be 9 months old by then but has never been apart from us for anything more than a few hours so it will be a real tough time for him if we cant find good kennels. Can anybody recommend somewhere within an hour of London?
Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Kennels in Kent

Hi there, I have used the Nook boarding Kennels at Cobham Kent for my Labrador for the past six years. Our Cockapoo is only 11 weeks so she hasn't been there yet. They have an enclosed field and their own woods for walks. The owners live there and the dogs have indoor and outdoor access all the time as the security fencing goes around the outside. They also board cats, have a shop, a grooming parlour and have vans for pickup and delivery [don't know if they have a maximum distance].

Cobham is just south of Bluewater shopping centre on the A2.

E mail is www.thenookanimalboarding.co.uk

Tel 01474 823239. They welcome visitors.

Hope you find this helpful!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I wonder if you have a real sob story someone will want to borrow Spartacus ... just for research purposes ofcourse to check out life with an extra poo ;)

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I think I might like to volunteer a stay at our house!!!!!! I want another poo.....perfect research opportunity! Only 2 conditions which I am sure Spartacus is.....good with kids and sociable with other dogs :) PM me if this sounds like an idea to you bunnyman!
Gosh you must all think I am trying to steal your dogs....I keep volunteering to have them ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts