I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Kipper is finally home!
We had a good 2 hour journey home. She cried for the first 15 minutes but then mostly slept, with the odd whimper now and then.
So far, we have had 3 wees outside!!! What a clever girl!!:D She has had a good look round and lots of sleeping in between. She seems to be quite happy with her crate. (I'll update that after tonight!!)
She isnt eating much but I was expecting that as all the 'new parents' seemed to have said that. (No poo yet either!)
I wait with baited breath to see how she copes with her first night!:eek:
Anyway, hopefully, here are some photos!

Pip X
P.S Must sort out a PitaPata- I have Pitapata envy!! X

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oh she is lovely!! I hope you have a good first night with her and look forward to hearing about it tomorrow! xx

Reactions: PipE

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yippy .... fab news .. Kipper is home

The kids are loving their new pup ahhhhh

Get that pitapata up Pip :)
I just tried to test it in the site discussion bit but its coming up with a whole load of blurb??!! what am I doing wrong?!

X

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Awwww so adorable! good luck tonight! I hope she has a good sleep for you...try and tire that adorable puppy out!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
yippy you have your pitapata :)

How good are you Pip .. well done

Loving Kipper the Cockapoo... I am saying that in Kipper the Dog tone :)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Pippa - what have you done?! You've just made me all the more impatient to get ours but alas we probably have around six months to wait, sob!

She is beautiful - you must be a very proud Mummy :)

How was her first night?

Turi x

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pippa - what have you done?! You've just made me all the more impatient to get ours but alas we probably have around six months to wait, sob!

She is beautiful - you must be a very proud Mummy :)

How was her first night?

Turi x
Hi Turi!
I'll let you know in the morning! (She just came home this morning!)
It's worth the wait- we're all completely besotted already!!

Pip X

·
Registered
273 Posts
aww she is super cute and similar to Blossom. Good luck, all I can say is your first week may be very trying but keep going - its soo worth it. Enjoy your baby Kipper.xxx

·
Registered
148 Posts
Pippa, Kipper is home and gorgeous. Hope you all have a good night. Just two more sleeps for me before I collect Reuben. This has been a very lonnnnnnnng week! All the best to you and your family.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts