I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning! (what sort of time is this to be up on a Sunday morning?!)

Well, I feel like we had a very successful first night.
We put Kipper in her crate at about 11pm. She had been flat out on the lounge floor since about 9pm so we took her out for a last wee.
She did 5 wees and a poo yesterday, all outside!

She cried, whined and yelped in her crate for about 15 mins then stopped....that's when I started to worry!!
It's so much like when you first bring a baby home. for months I have read everything I can get my hands on so that I'm prepared. now we've got her home I feel like I have absolutely no idea what we're doing!!!

Anyway, clever little girl slept until 6.10am :D (which is more than I can say for me- thanks to worrying about her and hubby snoring!!):(

I went downstairs, she was SO pleased to see me- doesn't it make you feel loved!

She went outside, had a lovely charge around, I thought she'd had a wee so we went in. And she wee'd on the kitchen floor!!

But, I am so pleased with how she's doing so far. She seems so at home here already!

Can't wait to change to NI cos the Hills food stinks but I do hate waste!!!
Oh, and she's not at all interested in it!

Pip X

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
What a great first night! Let's hope they stay the same.

I also hate waste but changed Daisy over to raw as she wasn't interested in the kibble from the breeder. Luckily I found someone to donate it to so that it wasn't wasted! :)

Good luck for tonight! :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Brilliant stuff, well done Kipper!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Good to hear you had a successful night. Hope it's the first of many. Well done Kipper! You're obviously doing the right things - mainly outside wees and poos too!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts