I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was told that he did very well being groomed which surprised me. He only gave them a little problem trying to trim around his face.

He had a few mats on his legs but nothing I couldn't just cut off however his puppy coat was breaking off and his adult coat was showing in some areas so instead of him looking crazy we got him cut down so that he only has his adult coat.

Next time, I'm going for the teddy bear look because I like him a little fluffy.

· Registered
2,870 Posts
Hi Toni

Kody's very cute. I also had Biscuit trimmed earlier as although he had the most gorgeous coat, it was very thick and the adult coat was coming through at the end of his back which is now coarser and curlier and I didn't want to leave it until it matted so badly, he had to be shaved instead.

Kody's coat will grow back in no time.

· Registered
473 Posts
It always takes a little getting used to their new doos, I know what I'm like when Bertie has his cut! The time before last he was cut quite short and I didn't really like it but it soon grows and I think he likes it a bit shorter as it keeps him cool :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.