I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kona is Finally Here!

Wow! What an experience! Praise the Lord, our prayers were answered! Kona did fantastic and is a fiesty lil bug! My little 2 y.o. son and him are BEST buddies already! Sooo happy! The neatest thing happened as we were driving into the airport on the interstate, I was tracking his flight on my phone. His plane literally flew right over top of us to land. I got pics...it was cool! We love him to pieces :love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes: We are so blessed to have such a special lil guy! :D Just a few pics from today in his album at www.konacockapoo.shutterfly.com Will take better pics in a couple days...we want him to wind down from the trip before we stress him with a bath although he looks a tad bit nappy :) Congrats to everyone that brought their babies home today! I can't wait to see their pics!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A Great First Night!

Kona did fantastic! Did not cry at all! I still did not sleep great bc I was constantly checking on him with the flashlight. He slept in his bed beside our bed! I accidentally woke him up at 3 so then he wanted to be with us on the bed. I put him in his bed on our bed between us and he did not get up until we all got up at 8:30! :D Then our 2 y.o. wanted to come to our bed about 7 this morning so it was truly the family circus in our bed, but we all got to sleep. I can't believe it! He is eating and drinking like a champ! YAY!!! Yesterday was an unforgettable and amazing moment in time, but I am glad it is over...it was emotionally draining...I was soooo nervous. Thanks for all the sweet compliments...we are very proud of our new baby :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi
Kona is adorable. Glad he arrived safely. We bought our puppy home today, a little girl called Bo. She doesn't want to go to sleep downstairs on her own though! They can probably hear her in the next street.

Andrea x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.