9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

chillin on the patio

playing with her sock...she LOVES socks

me and Lady last night

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Wow - she really has grown! She's so beautiful. And the photos thread has obviously got everyone over the shyness of posting photos of ourselves! It's a lovely picture of the two of you!

Do you clip the hair on her feet, or does it just not grow down onto the ground? Rosie's foot hair is long and gets soaking wet whenever we go out onto damp grass.

Rosie loves my slippers - I am reading Inside of a Dog's Mind (recommended by Mandy/Embee, if I remember rightly!) at the moment and it's discussing the importance and abundance of smells in a dog's world and it reckons that they may view shoes/slippers/socks as a part of us because they have such a concentration of our smells on them! Hence their obsession with them - it brings them closer to us!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Louise :)

What a great way to think of why they steal our shoes and socks....actually just my shoes and socks....see she does love me the best.

as for Lady's feet...I think they still look silly....that is left over from her grooming incident when they made a mess of her feet, they trimmed them so short...and did nothing to her body...just her feet and her head got trimmed. I liked her feet when they looked more cocker spaniel, however they are easier to keep clean like this....but I think she looks like she is floating. odd.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Awww! Love them! I remember the first time we had Bella's feet trimmed. She looked like a poodle with bit poofy, bushy hair on her legs...with liiiittle teeeny feet! :)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Wow - nice to see some recent pics and her coat is fantastic, a lovely colour and texture. She really is quite apricot now.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Guys!!!
Yes her colour has really changed ALOT!!! from when she was a pup. she was all one colour and now has so many...I love her ;) She is definitely apricot now.

Her feet were sooo big when we took her to get trimmed...it was a big shock when she came home, they were so long that we actually called her Lady Big Paws.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know!!! they are odd for sure! i am going to grow them out....they weren't even trimmed evenly! the hair was all uneven. and in those pics it is actually an improvement :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts