I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

testing to see if I can figure out how to do these photo things! :) using Kendal's instructions of course.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol is that her getting her chopps round the remote controle lol .

she looks lovely, how old is she now.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHAHAHAH, Yes, that is her getting her chomps around the remote....she likes the remote and my cell phone too...lol not good....she is 21 weeks today. :) lol still counting in weeks...hahah. since I have now figured out the pics, thanks to you Kendal...I will post more soon!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
lol but in our hous its like the game with the cups is it under 1,2,3 or 4 lolpick a dog any dog lol :ilmc: 's
Ha ha I'm surprised you can find any thing lol. She's lovely Amanda her coat looks great, she's aweek older than Mable ... losing count of weeks now will have to move on to months x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! yes I love her coat...I will be sad when she needs to get a cut...lol I am not sure why I still count it in weeks. when she hits that 6 month mark I should probably switch! ;)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha ha I'm surprised you can find any thing lol. She's lovely Amanda her coat looks great, she's aweek older than Mable ... losing count of weeks now will have to move on to months x
We must have got our pups at about the same time as Lady was a bit older than the norm when we picked her up. When is Mable's Birthday?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
We must have got our pups at about the same time as Lady was a bit older than the norm when we picked her up. When is Mable's Birthday?
Her birthday is 21st September and we got her on the 14th Nov ... she's well and truely settled in and made herself at home lol x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Her birthday is 21st September and we got her on the 14th Nov ... she's well and truely settled in and made herself at home lol x
Lady's Birthday is Sep 11th...we picked her up on i think it was the 22nd of November....she is so happy at home now too.

·
Registered
710 Posts
ahaha Rufus has started recognizing the remote on the couch and is always trying to eat it now! We have to start leaving it on the mantle instead! Little bugger.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL it's like little kids and cell phones...they see us use it all the time...so there for it must be the greatest thing on earth

·
Registered
710 Posts
LOL it's like little kids and cell phones...they see us use it all the time...so there for it must be the greatest thing on earth
That's exactly what I think is true! My hands are on the remotes all the time (how sad is that?) so Rufus thinks, what's this awesome thing I'm missing out on?!?!?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Im liking your pet name for Rufus " little bugger" lol ... always thought of that being rather a British term of frase x

·
Registered
710 Posts
Im liking your pet name for Rufus " little bugger" lol ... always thought of that being rather a British term of frase x
he's multicultural ;) his usual nickname right now is doofus (Rufus Dufus)... so fitting for a floppy little pup who can't quite get his legs under him sometimes ahah. I'm so nice, right?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Right ... I feel a going off subject coming on ... Mable gets .. Mable bable and Wilf gets Wilfiboblers and my daughter calls him Wilfi Boobies no idea why the poor dog Im sure its not really appropriatebut hey -ho x

·
Registered
710 Posts
Right ... I feel a going off subject coming on ... Mable gets .. Mable bable and Wilf gets Wilfiboblers and my daughter calls him Wilfi Boobies no idea why the poor dog Im sure its not really appropriatebut hey -ho x
I feel like a bad moderator going off subject :( I'll just start a new thread! Whew, feel so much better now

1 - 19 of 19 Posts