I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Amanda, I have just noticed on your pitapata that Lady is about to have her birthday. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that I am expecting to see photos of her in her Birthday Bling! :laugh:

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
HAHAH!!!! I am still looking for said bling!! eek!!! lol yes her Birthday is this Sunday!!!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ooh happy birthday shopping!!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
30 dollars shipping to Canada...ouchie! BUT I think I found somehting that will look great on her....it just won't be here for her birthday...but a post birthday gift.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
What exciting new adverture will lovely Lady being going on? .. a birthday trip out I hope ... :) :)

Amanda .. can I see a pic of Lady with her birthday gifts .. I would love that xxx

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
I know!!! it's insane how fast it has gone by....
The plans are Dog friendly cup cakes...which I am now going to offer with my side cake buisness...lol.
I am making her a new bed for her crate, she has a brand new pillow for her crate in the shape of a bone, and she has some toys too...and I just placed an order for a collar!!!! I LOVE IT! it is so pretty!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Its from California! Everything else nice was in the UK and I just can't justify the shipping costs and the import fees.
The collar is from a site called www.thecoolpuppy.com They don't have tones of selction but what they have is really cute.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Gosh they are nicer than ones Ive seen going to really check it out now ... I like the ones with the wholes in... just going to spend x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
HAHAH! i thought the bow ties were kinda cute!! formal pooch! :D
I love the ones with the holes in it too...a funky everyday kind of collar

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
going to Florida in feb might look out for them then... or anything else that takes my fancy . cant wait to see Lady modelling her lovely collar and enjoyingher cupcakes x

1 - 20 of 57 Posts