I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Morrisons had some juicy lamb bones today with a bit of meat on, what I want to know is A) is it ok to freeze them and then defrost to give and B) how old would you say George would have to be to have one, thanks.
by the way they were 2 for 50p is that good?

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Delta got her first one aroubnd 11 weeks old i just braught it out the freezer and gave it to her frozen she loved it.

some butchers give them away free,

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I buy my bones in bulk from a local butcher and freeze them. I either defrost them or give them frozen or semi-frozen if I don't have time to defrost, but for a young pup I think I would defrost. I buy a tray for 99p which has varying numbers of bones depending on size - maybe 2 huge beef marrowbones or 6-8 lamb bones. I'm sure George will love them.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ahh, Flo is so sweet, I have just watched some of your clicker training clips, I have started a clicker training class with Izzy. They love it.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Ahh, Flo is so sweet, I have just watched some of your clicker training clips, I have started a clicker training class with Izzy. They love it.
It works really well doesn't it, I always love the 'light bulb moment' when they figure out what it is you want from them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts