I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obi loves running and leaping in the long grass. He sometimes jumps so high, I'm amazed. I've been trying to get a photo of it and this is the best i've got so far. Not that great but will keep trying. Maybe video will be easier. I'm determined to get a good one of him leaping.

Show us your leaping/jumping Cockapoos!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Super photos of Obi who looks like he's having the best time ever :D

Biscuit loves to leap about too - we haven't managed to catch her on camera when she's tearing about as too fast for the camera!!! Have now found 'sport' setting which we've never used before, so will try to capture speedy, bouncy puppy again :)

Sorry for blurry pictures - we now call her Bionic Biscuit ;) Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Biscuit looks lovely.... and Izzy sounds a torment like Mable she gets on the sofa and bats Wilf a bit like a cat does when playing x

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Lovely pics of bouncing doggies. Weller does this too, we call it his Tigger bounce. He usually does it if he goes to greet another dog :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
It is exactly what Betty does - until a few weeks ago the grass in the meadow was a good 18 inches plus and she used to charge around in it interspersed with leaps and lunges. Unfortunately the grass has now been cut for hay.

Reading this forum, it never ceases to amaze me how this cross breed has very definate characteristics/traits.

I am actually amazed at just how agile Betty is - she can leap across from one sofa to another irrespective of who is sitting on them!!!

Jane and bouncing Betty!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Lovely pictures, we should have a thread of leaping cockapoo pictures (nearly put 'leaping poo'!). Izzy astounds the other dog owners in our village as she leaps around the fields as if she was a springbok! I wonder if this is a poodle trait, or, specific to cockapoos? xx

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Lovely pics of Obi, very action packed. Looking forward to seeing more action photos from everyone else. Will see what I can get out of Millie, think I may have to get the real camera out and not rely on the iphone :)

Clare, which park were you in, looks lovely. :D

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lovely pics of Obi, very action packed. Looking forward to seeing more action photos from everyone else. Will see what I can get out of Millie, think I may have to get the real camera out and not rely on the iphone :)

Clare, which park were you in, looks lovely. :D
Hi Julie, hope the holiday is going well. That's Rothampstead Park in the pics, one of my most regular walks. I think you asked me about parking once? I'll PM you the best place...have discovered some parking inside the park that only seems to be used by dog walkers or people using the adjacent Sports field.

Clare
x

1 - 20 of 23 Posts