I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have tried to put a pic of Izzy on a thread but have failed AGAIN as it has gone into the gallery. Will someone please put me out of my misery and give me an idiot's guide to do this. Come on Kendal, your good at all this stuff. Julie :confused:x

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Amazing lashes.

Millie has lashes like that, but probably not quite as long. I was hoping the groomer would trim Millie's fringe & eye brows and leave the lovely lashes, but she said thats not possible and she just trimmed along the lot :(

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Amazing lashes.

Millie has lashes like that, but probably not quite as long. I was hoping the groomer would trim Millie's fringe & eye brows and leave the lovely lashes, but she said thats not possible and she just trimmed along the lot :(
groomers like the balence the face, and the long lashes just dont look right if they left them longer than the fringe, i know somone with 3 cockers two of them get a baldie all over but lest with long lashes and they look rediculus and blink alot more than they should. i also dont think its healthy for them to be so long.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.