I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided today not to wait another 2 weeks, I am off to collect Holly tomorrow. My hands are shaking i can hardly type, breath or think but its all sorted now. Hotel for tonight booked, NI food sourced locally and will be in the freezer, our bag packed, Holly's bag packed. My boys (5&8) will be excited when I tell them.

Oh my goodness what have i done:eek::eek: Husband will be furious as he is still at sea now I'm thinking have I done the right thing???????

Will post a reply to that tomorrow once home and the reality has fully set in:D stand by to help xx

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Gosh Liz, impulsive and impatient (just like me). You will have that little fluffy bundle of mischief soon to cuddle. Where are you getting her from - I didn't realise you were travelling to get her. Can't wait to meet you and her on 31st xx

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I wouldn't have been able to wait either and as your husband is at sea you needed something to distract you as you missed him sooo much ;) Enjoy :) x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Wow Liz, you go get your gal :)

How exciting, your boys will love her and the hubby will adore her when he gets over the shock..

keep us posted xxxxx

·
Registered
369 Posts
:eek: You are brave, don't think I would dare to do that with my hubby - just have to get my kids on side and pester and pester until he gives in ;)

Good luck with your new addition :)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hope the collection went well. Looking forward to an update and of course pics!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We're home:D:D:D:D

Next to me on the couch is one exhausted Holly girl, dreaming away:). She is such a dream apart from the fact she is more in love with my 5 year old son than me:mad:

So far 4 wees and 2 poos outside and non on the floor, she is so clever;) or am i just quick!!! She has a poorly tummy as so far she has reacted badly to 2 different biscuit foods so I have her straight on NI and she loved it. Hopefully this will calm her tummy down. Do puppies grow out of car sickness?

We've trashed her already, muddy, wet and a couple of those sticky buds and she's only been home 5 hours!!! We love her :love-eyes::proud:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Excellent news .. Holly has joined a very loving family although you have trashed her coat already ha ha ha ... I hate those sticky bud things, I am always picking them out of my dogs coats, never ending job after each walk :)

As for car sickness, Eevee has had it once but after her vacination, the other two travel very well, but you did have a long journey, little Holly is young and will settle down in a day or two. What food was she on with the breeder?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts