I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have now had 3 quiet nights, and 3 dry puppy pads in the mornings :)
Izzy has accepted going in her crate now, and I can put her in there while I go to shower. We are settling into a routine in the mornings, I get up about 6.15, let the girls out, play for a bit then make a cuppa and catch up on the forum while Izzy has a nap on my knee. This morning Phoebe and Izzy were actually playing together for the first time, I can't tell you how happy that made me :D
Toilet training is going well, just the odd wee in the house. The girls are both on N.I. now (Izzy finished her mix with Origen last night) and loving it, what a pleasure it is to see them eat like that, Phoebe has always picked at her dry food. We tried Izzy on her lead in the garden yesterday :laugh: and we had the 2 of them in the bath together after a busy afternoon in the garden. Izzy was covered in seeds - she looked like she had green measles! I have some photos to put up, will do it later, if it's not overkill :rolleyes:
:ilmc:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Bring on more pics of your gals .. never overkill on this forum .. thats what we are all on here to see.. Cockapoos and chums :)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Trust me, doh !!! I was reading your post thinking is Phoebe another dog or your daughter. Then I got to the bit about both girls being on NI and I guess that answered the question - although I did have a flash vision of Izzy and your daughter tucking into NI :D:eek::D:eek:, my bad, as my son would say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts