I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you tried the Lily's Kitchen biscuits? I bought the cheese and apple ones (which are shaped like little bones) and the Bedtime Biscuits for Betty today and she's loved them. She had a couple of the cheese and apple ones earlier and she's just had a bedtime biscuit in her bed. The bedtime ones are quite hard but she enjoyed trying to get through it. She always seems so hungry by the morning and occaisionally she does that yellow foam bile sick in the morning so thought these biscuits might be nice for her last thing at night.

To be honest the looked and smelled so good, i was tempted to eat the biscuits myself!!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Flo has done that a couple of times - does anyone know why they do it?
Will order some treats for Flo, they sound good.
I think I read some-where it's when their stomachs are empty from last meal till morning and to give something like Jules is doing a biscuit just before bed.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I haven't tried the biscuits but I did buy a variety pack of their different foods to try after Stephen mentioned it on here. Izzy isn't keen on the kibble but loves the tins and trays. But it is much more expensive than NI and does contain grain.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Bertie has 2 of the Bedtime Biscuits before bed each night, has done for months and he absolutely loves them! He jumps up on my bed and sits looking at the chest of draws the biscuits are kept on. He looks at the draw and then back at me and then at the draw and then back at me until I give him 2 - he's so funny.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Kendal posted on a thread a while back I think...that it really does have something to do with them having completely empty tummies...Lady has done this only once.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts