I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thrilled to say we have found our new family member Ernie.
Hes an adorable chocolate boy due to holiday booked he will be 11 weeks old when he comes home on sept 10th (cannot wait) Ive never wished a holiday to come and go so quick.
:))))))))

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi ya

Have you got any pics of Ernie?
Tell us all about him, what mix is he and where is he coming from?
Is this your first dog?... great choice btw ..cockapoo's are brill :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi I have tried putting pic on here not sure how .
Ernies from a working cocker and a min poodle .Both dogs belong to family so was able to spend time with both and must say if Ernie is half as well behaved and friendly as they were i wil be happy.
He comes from a Breeder in suffolk which is an hour and half away from me but was willing to travel anywhere .
If anyone can tell me how to download a pic i would love t show you :):):)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had an English Bull Terrier Stanley who died 7 weeks ago on his 13th Birthday ,He was wonderful and has left such a massive gap which I have had to fill.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hello Rachel,

Ernie sounds gorgeous - I love choc cockapoos :). We're collecting our Luna when she is 11 weeks old too (9 more sleeps!) so you're not the only one who has a painful wait so I wouldn't worry. What's 3 weeks when you have them for years and years :).

Looking forward to a photo or two.

Harri x

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Congratulations Rachel! Bet you can't wait to pick Ernie up. Great name by the way. :) I hope little Ernie helps to fill the gap left by your gorgeous Stanley. I have a real soft spot for English Bull Terriers. They have such vulnerable looking faces.
A Cockapoo is a great choice. Lots of fun coming your way!

Karen x

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
:welcome: Rachel. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of Ernie. Fab name. :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hello and welcome!

So sorry to hear about Stanley. Ernie sounds lovely and I look forward to seeing pictures! :D

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Hi and Welcome,

Piccies pleeeease. Rubbish at anything IT but photobucket was quite easy.Be
brave and give it a try - we ant pics of little ernie ( are you going to get an eric to go with him:laugh:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi
sorry to hear about stanley.
I lost my lurcher after 13 fab years. But got a lovely little girl - missie who is now 5 months. She cannot replace brodie and I still miss him but she has filled a massive hole.

jane

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha ha won't be getting an Eric just yet
Will have to get sons to put pics on here I havnt got a clue managed to put one on my profile but that's as far as it gets . I being updated with new pics next week so will use them . So excited it's like getting a nursery ready Beds,toys galore puppy hot water bottles etc all I need now is Ernie himself :)):)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hello

Any pics yet? Can't wait to see them, I use photobucket - this seems to be the easiest way to get them on here

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2 more sleeps and Ernie is coming home we decided to bring him home before we go on our hols as all his siblings are leaving and didnt want him to be on his own for longer than he should. Didnt know what to do for the best as his only going to be with us for 5 days before he goes back to the breeder for 10 hoping we have done the right thing..
Havnt a clue how to put pics on will have to bribe one of the kids .
Any ideas what to take with me for the car journey home :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hello!

How exciting! You're bringing him home early! I'm sure he'll be fine going back to the breeders, although you'll hate leaving him!!!

Car journey - I had Luna on my lap. I had a towel on my lap, and a scent toy from the breeder, plus the one we took when we visited her at the breeder's. On the floor of the car by my feet I had newspaper and spare towels incase she was sick or needed a wee. But for the 2hr journey she just cuddled up and fell asleep the entire journey home :).

Good luck and you know where to come if you need any more advice!

Harri x

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi great news! We picked up Tilly when she was 11 weeks and she has been with us for a week and a half now! Also our first dog!! Good luck with it all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts