I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what a fab day we've had!! Set off at the crack of dawn and arrived at Lucy's at 9 o'clock! (not eager were we?) Flo was packed and ready to leave! Goodbyes complete we started the journey home - a few naps a little play and lots of cuddles later we arrived (1 hour 40) . Out on the lawn and her first little wee! What a clever girl! All other wees and poos have been in the garden too!
She has eaten her lunch and tea had a little nap in her new basket and now is helping me on the laptop - she's very good at CLICKING ON THE CAPS LOCK!!
We are hoping tonight is going to be just as stress free! Watch this space!!
Lots of photos coming very very soon!
Wendy and Computer Literate Little Flo xxXX

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome to your new forever home Flo! Can't wait to see the photos. Clever girl doing her business outside. I used a whole kitchen roll on Rufus' first day home! He was piddling everywhere!

Hope tonight goes well for you too.

Karen and Rufus xx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ahhhhh I'm really not going to be able to cope with all these lovely puppy pics.... might have to have summer off ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone!
Yea she is so sweet! Such a gentle little lady! She had a few squeaks last night but not too bad! Lots of visitors today but she took it all in her stride! Little bit tired now and cuddled out! Still doing poos and wees in the garden clever girl!! Going to visit the vet tomorrow!
Yawn yawn from Wendy and sleepy Flo xx

·
Registered
206 Posts
Lovely photos of Flo looking very snuggly in her bed and loving her new home. We are picking up Flo's sister who we have named Biscuit on Friday so we will have to compare notes on their progress :) Hope tonight goes equally well. Best wishes, Karen x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts