I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Little Nell at 4 weeks

2K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  andy0 
#1 ·
Here are the newest pictures of Nell

and Nell with her mum and sisters

See less See more
#4 ·
Nell is adorable. I think I am going to have to stop looking at this thread as I am soooo tempted to try and persuade hubby another dog would be good. Her colour is just amazing and just what I would be looking for..... What's the smiley for 'jealous' - can't find one, they should add one to the smilies list.

#11 ·
Yep already seen the lovely apricot girl as I just happened to pop back on to SYLML. She is a stunner but I'm resisting. To be honest if I do go for another it would be when Flo is 2 as I'm well into advanced training with her and want to start agility in Spring and would hate not to follow that through by turning my attention to another pup and don't have time for training/grooming/hugging two dogs as well as working and 3 children. So watch thsi space for news on Flo's training and agility then look out for a thread this time next year re new puppy ;)

#15 ·
Phew........ the lovely sylml apricot girl has gone. Kept gazing at the picture on the website (daily) and waivering but looks like someone has exchanged a cream girl they were having for the apricot as there is now a cream girl available. If I got another would def be looking for a red/dark apricot or Mabel look alike so torture over and I don't have to keep taking a sneaky pick at sylml website any more.... Any more pics of Nell?

#17 ·
Yeh i've looked as well !!! think she'll ( Im saying she no idea what *** lol ) be lemon roan like her mum , would love to see what her coat looks like as she gets older . Anyone on here looking for a pup get that one so I can see as she grows up. Kendal you have'nt got Lemon roan yet lol x x

#21 ·
aww Mandy, I understand. I already got Rufus but I am so in the habit of looking at sites that I still do sometimes. Nothing will come of it, I definitely have my hands full, plus I'm in graduate school full time but it's just so fun to look!

Can't wait to see more pics next week, Bethany!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.