I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Not sure tbh, but we bought Izzie from Liverpool & will be getting Poppy soon also, but it's about an hour & a half drive or so each way :/ You could try to organise a meet? See what people think as an idea? I'm trying to sort one out in York, but no one has posted on the thread for a while so who knows what'll happen :/

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Ruth, Many thanks, but if its the meeting on 30th I am sadly going to be away.... so so disappointed. But I am sure there will be another one soon. don't forget though--- when I have moved to Helsby you are more than welcome to call in
lesley x

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
walkies

Hi Julie,
I am in Liverpool and would love cockerpoo walkies with my Cockerpoo Dexter . . My email address is [email protected].
Hi Lesley

I live in Fazakerley and go to the Peter Pan park in Aintree as often as I can although i am not confident in letting Izzy of her lead yet as she gets so excited and will run that fast that i can't keep up with her. There is a fenced off court though that i have used when its empty. Where about in Liverpool are you

Julie:)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I'm not sure letting her off lead is a problem, the sooner you get them learning the better I think :) i'm not sure if it's a cockapoo thing (i've not heard of any running away and not coming back) but Izzie will run off ahread but always look back to make sure you're still there, if you hide she panicks & runs back at like 50mph haha, she's so cute :) & if we tell he to wait she will :) So maybe start trying her on a longer lead to see if she will wait if you tell her & come back on recall & then I don't think you'll have a problem :)
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Hi Ruth, Many thanks, but if its the meeting on 30th I am sadly going to be away.... so so disappointed. But I am sure there will be another one soon. don't forget though--- when I have moved to Helsby you are more than welcome to call in
lesley x
Oh yes! Sorry you said so, I am so forgetful :eek:

We should definately meet up and have a cockapoo meet! My boyfriends family live in Mickle Trafford :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.