I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She's a avid grass eater sadly Karen, I've gotten it in her head that I don't like her doing it, so she'll just snatch a piece while on the go instead of munching now lol.

Thank you Jane! :D

It's rather hard not to isn't it Ruth? She's just too cute, that's the problem. XD

I've missed you to Mo! :) It's been too long I think.

· Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Parkour dogs climbing trees again. :p And the one facing the river, I'm quite proud of that one. I had to set her up in about five places tell I found the perfect one, she was a great sport through it all.

Attachments

· Registered
10,005 Posts
wow! great pics...she really is such a good sport for staying!
and you went shorter on her body again! lol...she looks great!
What a character she is!
Glad to see you back and thanks for the pics!

I love your sig...but interested to see what you come up with!

· Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep, I went shorter again. :eek: Two reasons! 1.) fleas. I needed to be able to bathe her as well as see them easier 2.) It's getting hotter already and I hate to see her panting so much while we exercise (third being that I'm nuts... but lets not include that one)

I'll most likely do something with the one of her facing the river for my sigi, I just really love that one lol.

· Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hard to believe that was the mindset back then isn't it? But they thought they were the cutting edge and oh so cool lol. Really makes you think about how we'll look back at ourselves in another 50 or 100 years...

· Registered
10,005 Posts
LOL! Life is good! Lady is a character...hubby is looking for another new job...so he won't be going back to Texas any time soon...tho he did love it and thinks we should go for a holiday. What about you???

· Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sounds good. :D Tell your hubby good luck from me! I'm doing good, finally got my grades in for the semester, A A B and C. Oddly enough I expected the C (bio is hell for me, WAY too much memorizing of long terms) but the B was a surprise. I thought that one would be an A. :/

I got a new stray in to take up my time, found him while doing the locals dogs/goats when we went to a potluck at our church last night. He came out from under a house and followed me back, so I talked (simi forced) the 'rents to let me bring him. He's a cute fellow, a smallish (like 20 inches high) male seal (*swoon* lol) gsd or something like it mix.

'Lo will almost think about playing with him, but is mostly annoyed. D hate him. XD

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.