I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG - just back from a walk with a friend and her 8 month old Boxer puppy. Went all accross the fields and all of a sudden the dogs were out of sight. "Oh they'll be in the river just there" my friend said. Well Lolly did a perfect recall :) but came running back to me with completely black legs :eek: The Boxer and Lolly continued to play jumping on each other but because the boxer is so much bigger than Lolly the black stuff from the Boxers tummy ended up all over her back :eek: Not sure what the black stuff was but it was more blue when it thinned out a bit so Lolly came home from the walk looking more like a Blue Roan :eek: Couldn't even stop to take a photo as just had to take her straight for a bath (poor thing, 2 in one day)! Her legs still have a slightly blue tinge :(

So much for Hubby and kids coming home to a lovely fluffy just groomed Lolly!! lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.