I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's been a while since i've been on here. i hope everyone is ok.

thought i'd post some cute pics of frank - think last time i posted he was only about 10-12 weeks ish. he's now 6 months old :O time goes so quickly!

it seems like yesterday i was fretting over frank's whining through the night & the mishaps with toilet training. for all those going through all that with a new pup, trust me it gets better in no time. cockerpoos are clever little things.

frank has made me so 'dog mad' that i've created my own little dog coat shop. if anybody fancies a quality hand made dog coat for your gorgeous cockerpoo (or you just fancy a nosey at the coats i'm selling) click on the link to get to my ebay shop:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/thedogcoatshop

now i'm off to catch up on the 1000's of posts i've missed!! love to all xxxx

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
love all the coats!! And Frank is a great model!! Am thinking about a new coat for Betty so will have a look at yours! x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Wow! He's gorgeous, and the coats look great!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Jen & Frank ... lovely pics ... made me smile ... What a lovely cockapoo Frank is too..

Time does fly with a cockapoo to care for :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
They are great are nt you clever I'll be ordering a couple of them... need to check my measurements but mine are both just under 4cans tall ;)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
humnh....would you ship to Canada??? i love the plaid coat that you have on Frank...and would love a girlier one if you have ever made one???

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
eep, i really need to make time to come on here more often.

amanda - i am v sorry for the lack of reply until now...when you say 'plaid' i'm presuming you mean the tartan coats? you're SO right - we need to sell more girly colours and this is something i will defo look into. keep an eye on our little shop for new additions!

and of course we will ship the coat to beautiful canada for you. lucky coat - i wouldn't mind being shipped there myself! always wanted to visit...one day i will!

thank you everyone for the kind comments.

jen xxxx

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi Jen,
Frank is gorgeous and I love the coats!
They'd look great in Cath Kidston fabrics for the girls! (hint hint!)
Pip x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
you're SO right - we need to sell more girly colours and this is something i will defo look into.
Ooh, yes please, your coats look brilliant, but my daughter would never allow Izzy to wear anything that's not pink! :D
I like the idea of Cath Kidston ....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts