I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a nice surprise today. When we went to my mother in laws this morning we were met at the door by a little black cockapoo, my new puppy!

My hubby knew how devastated I was by Peppa mark I's breeder stopping us getting her so did some hunting himself. Found a little bitch in Newcastle, brought her up to his Mums, got her kennel cough vaccinated by our vet and surprised me with her today when the vaccine has taken effect so we brought her home to meet Mitzy. So meet Peppa mark II LOL

She is a english show cocker x minature poodle. Bred by a hobby breeder in her own home that had pra checks done on the stud. So hubby did pretty well. She was the smallest in the litter and a good bit smaller than Mitzy so I was a bit concerned that Mitzy might be too rough on her. Ha to that! The wee yin is a ninja pup..

So just getting settled in today and at the moment Im using my netbook sitting on the couch with a pup snoring either side of me :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, she is an f1.

Like Mitzy she has a very cocker face with no fuzzies. I quite like them that way so wont be upset if they dont develop the facial fuzz LOL

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hi Sheilagh. Welcome to the double trouble club. Glad you got your pup after your disappointment, and such a great Christmas present. how did your first night go.
We have our two clipped about every 10 weeks. so they never get a lot of face fuzz.:D
Just out of curiosity where abouts in Newcastle did you get Peppa from, I only know of one Hobby breeder in the area.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are getting on great. Asleep in their crate together at the moment. We had a fantastic night last night. Mitzy has slept in our bed since we got her but last night was their first night in the kitchen. About half an hour of complaining then settled until they were disturbed by our house guest rolling in during the night so they complained for a few mins then slept until 8am. Great stuff!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Colin, I havent had a chance to check with hubby exactly where in Newcastle they came from. I think it was their first littler and possibly a one off so you may not have heard of them. I think it was to the west of Newcastle as hubby came in from the A69 and he did say he didnt hit Newcastle.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Colin, I havent had a chance to check with hubby exactly where in Newcastle they came from. I think it was their first littler and possibly a one off so you may not have heard of them. I think it was to the west of Newcastle as hubby came in from the A69 and he did say he didnt hit Newcastle.
I live just off the A69 on the very edge of the city, and Cockapoo's are hard to find in the area, so it was just out of curiosity really.:)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Karrie

Im new to the group but from reading older posts there will hopefully be a meet in Scotland in the future. Kendal was organising it so keep an eye out for a post. My girls wont be out and about for a few weeks yet but Id like to go along to a cockapoo meet.

Thanks everyone for your comments, I think Peppa mark II is gorgeous and apart from being ninja pup who spends a lot of time swinging from my ponytail she is great :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Congratulations Soo! Peppa is scrummy in a ninja type of way! (love that photo! Lol). What a lovely surprise ......and what a thoughtful husband. :) Let the fun begin!
You must keep us updated on the highs and lows of double puppy training. :D

Karen xx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.