I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Hi Laura... happy puppy search ...

Thanks Karen for telling Laura about My Dogs Life puppy guide.... it may help you find a good breeder and a puppy of your choice ...

Where are you viewing puppies?

Are you really excited .. I get so excited before I visit puppies .. and I have seen a few, but it never fades my excitement ....

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
I think just go for a puppy you like :) ...

I have been researching which puppy to choose from a litter and to be honest just pick one you like ... I have read so much ref size, *** and really the best advice I could give you is each puppy is different... go for one you like ..

Boys, girls, large and small puppies can all have unwanted behaviour and can all be equally loving pets ... :)

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
they are only 3 weeks .. just go for one you like Laura .. oh I am excited for you ...

I think it is wonderful the pups are raised in thehome and the breeder is so close ... you can visit more often and get a bond with your puppy even before he or she comes home ...

When are you going back?

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Oh I feel like I am puppy shopping too ...

Post a pic and we can all pick our favourites ....

Laura go for a puppy you like .. and as the breeder is so close you will see your puppies character develop over the next few weeks ...

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Black cockapoos are rather gorgeous ... you want a girl ..

I would never tell anyone who to buy from or which puppy to pick ...

But please dont try to work out puppy behaviour at this young age .. a well raised and bred litter will all be lovely ...

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
I think deep down you will be happy with either ...

I am not great at making decision .. when I was choosing my new puppies name I had about 5 final names ... totally rubbish at making decisions .. but great at loving cockapoos :)

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
so glad you all feel positive about it!! i feel really happy, really excited now and looking forward to seeing him again next week. Im sure once ive seen him again i willl feel even more positive about the situation!

Now ive got 4 weeks to get ready?! anyone have a helpful blog (like jojos on choosing a puppy) about what i should really have and get and the best places to get it before Isaac comes homes?
More info ... it may help you ...

Puppy proofing your home before Isaac comes home ...

http://www.mydogslife.co.uk/2011/08/25/how-to-puppy-proof-your-home/

Puppy equipment ..

http://www.mydogslife.co.uk/2011/08/10/essential-equipment-for-your-new-puppy/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.