I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

· Registered
10,005 Posts
all these puppies!!! OMG! i just sent my hubby a pic of a new puppy, not at all what we were looking for, and more than we can spend at the moment...but I am on the hunt and if the perfect puppy happens to come my way then...dare I say it...no bad Mo, don't say it!

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
But is it bad that she is a little bigger and the first to walk, open eyes, and the first one to walk away from mum and explore? Will this mean she will be a bit nuts when she's older? The boy was sleepy and seemed more relaxed but who knows!

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Black cockapoos are rather gorgeous ... you want a girl ..

I would never tell anyone who to buy from or which puppy to pick ...

But please dont try to work out puppy behaviour at this young age .. a well raised and bred litter will all be lovely ...

· Registered
8,636 Posts
Cant answer that one sorry but I was in a similar position and visited Wilf when he was small and left with the intent of picking when the litter was older but the breeder contacted me saying she was being pushed by people to be allowed to reserve, so we chose earlier than we wanted and I spent the next few weeks excited but also worried that I had picked the wrong one..... but everything was fine ... honest x

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I went with my other half and our baby to make sure the mum was friendly with him! :) i think either puppy would be lovely and fantastic i just can't make the decision!!! She wanted a decision by tomorrow as another woman is coming to view them

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
He doesn't mind, he prefers the chocolate colour and has been reading up about different tendencies with *** and he thinks boy!
But overall choice comes down to me:) woo.
Can't really go and see them again as my OH works till 4 and I wouldn't want to go with my bubba and pick on my own! Just need to bite the bullet now really and choose! Brown boy!

· Registered
8,349 Posts
I think deep down you will be happy with either ...

I am not great at making decision .. when I was choosing my new puppies name I had about 5 final names ... totally rubbish at making decisions .. but great at loving cockapoos :)

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.