I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I've done it! Chocolate boy :) coming home on the 22nd October!!! (it's my birthday on 7th nov so clearly a birthday present for me!!))
Now! To think about names... Hmmm! Maybe i will sleep on that or else I'll be up all night!
Have a baby group tomorrow might ask all the mums there babies names and go from there! Love people names for animals but want a funky name - something to go with Toby (my son) and Freddie (the kitten) :)
Thanks for all your help!
Going to see him again next week so will upload more photos and hopefully will know him better xxx

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Yes would love to meet other cockapoos of all different shapes and colours!

We have decided to call our puppy Isaac :) so Isaac will be here on the 22nd October or a little after so I look forward to learning all about him and begging for help and advice from you guys!

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Yes would love to meet other cockapoos of all different shapes and colours!

We have decided to call our puppy Isaac :) so Isaac will be here on the 22nd October or a little after so I look forward to learning all about him and begging for help and advice from you guys!
I am feeling a little uneasy this morning, as when I read your post on names it was instantly Isaac that came into my mind. :eek: Wonder if I am developing some kind of second sight or something...... Oh well, it might be a useful skill to have, and will help predict when Teddy is next going to feel the need for a chew at my shoes, etc. so I can remove them to safety:D
Good luck with wee Isaac - I feel I have an affinity with him now after that strange name flash this morning.:)

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Oh wow that is amazing!! Definitely his name then!
Although just got a message from another breeder saying she has just had puppies, all choccy boys and girls! What do I do? Do I go and see them and cancel on Isaac or just stick with Isaac being the right one?
:( good job im on maternity leave with all this thinking I'm doing!

For anyone interested the other puppy's are tuckleberry if you google them x

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Wouldn't like to have to make that choice - my own instinct would be to go with the original Isaac - but then, I would say that, wouldn't I, :D. Whatever you decide it will be an exciting time for you.:) Keep us updated.

· Registered
1,124 Posts
I've done it! Chocolate boy :) coming home on the 22nd October!!! (it's my birthday on 7th nov so clearly a birthday present for me!!))
Now! To think about names... Hmmm! Maybe i will sleep on that or else I'll be up all night!
Have a baby group tomorrow might ask all the mums there babies names and go from there! Love people names for animals but want a funky name - something to go with Toby (my son) and Freddie (the kitten) :)
Thanks for all your help!
Going to see him again next week so will upload more photos and hopefully will know him better xxx
I just read the whole thread - very exciting! Well done you for choosing - what a stressful time it must have been! But, it was definitely the right decision, he is a cutie. And, once you go choc, you never go.. oh, that doesn't work, does it?

· Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,183 Posts
Hi Laura, only just catching up on this post. I was so unsure which way you would sway....but I think you made the right choice - just a gut instinct ;)

I've always known and had bitches too and chose a boy. No regrets, he's the best!

Clare
x

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
so glad you all feel positive about it!! i feel really happy, really excited now and looking forward to seeing him again next week. Im sure once ive seen him again i willl feel even more positive about the situation!

Now ive got 4 weeks to get ready?! anyone have a helpful blog (like jojos on choosing a puppy) about what i should really have and get and the best places to get it before Isaac comes homes?

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Been trying to get in contact with the breeder to arrange to pay deposit and get another snuggle with Isaac but she isn't answering the texts etc :( starting to worry now! Hope she has just broken her phone or is very busy...

61 - 80 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.