I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Yeah it was between 2, and someone else wanted the other. But they were so similar..
Yes I have a landline number but i don't want to pester? Sent a text yesterday and today? When we met i said id contact her this week to arrange when we will bring the deposit. Oh :(

· Registered
10,005 Posts
you are probably fine, I would call the house and just say, I don't want to pester but i wanted to make sure I got the money to you, I am sure she will understand your excitement.

· Registered
8,349 Posts
so glad you all feel positive about it!! i feel really happy, really excited now and looking forward to seeing him again next week. Im sure once ive seen him again i willl feel even more positive about the situation!

Now ive got 4 weeks to get ready?! anyone have a helpful blog (like jojos on choosing a puppy) about what i should really have and get and the best places to get it before Isaac comes homes?
More info ... it may help you ...

Puppy proofing your home before Isaac comes home ...

http://www.mydogslife.co.uk/2011/08/25/how-to-puppy-proof-your-home/

Puppy equipment ..

http://www.mydogslife.co.uk/2011/08/10/essential-equipment-for-your-new-puppy/

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
I'll wait until tomorrow i think and ring then. I feel bad, I mean she doesnt work but has lots of other animals and a beautiful house to run I guess! Would feel really upset if she has sold him to someone else!

Thanks for the info jojo I will have a browse and make a list and then watch my bank balance disappear! X

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Oh fab news she just text me, apparently had replied but typical phone didn't work! Seeing isaac thursday so get ready for some more photos! They loved the name Isaac as they have a house in port Isaac (yes they are very well off) and so will be a nice reminder for him when he is older! Yay so excited :) won't sleep now!

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.