I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We hope to get a puppy to join our family mid October- January
Can anyone recommend a breeder based in the South? We live in Hampshire.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
135 Posts
We live in Exeter ? (not so close maybe) but there are 2 litters who have just been born around here that ive seen? Ready 22nd Oct and 18th November. All black, chocolate boys and girls x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Buying a puppy is a very personal experience .. and for this reason I don't really like to recommend breeders ....

However you need to choose wisely and do a little research when buying a puppy .. there are some great breeders out there, it is just a matter of finding them and finding one to tick all your boxes .....

I have created a Puppy Buying Guide on My Dogs Life which may help you in your search for your perfect puppy :) enjoy your search and please ask if you need any further help ....

Cockapoos are great :) you will love owning a cockapoo .. enjoy the forum we are all cockapoo crazy (but nice) on here xxx

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.
Exeter is a bit far away but we will consider it.
Jojo I have enjoyed looking at your website- thanks.
Where did you get your dog from? Would you recommend the breeders?
It's so hard to know where to start!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I prefer not to recommend any breeders unless I know them and I am 100% happy with their breeding ethics ... also I really think that buying a puppy and liking your breeder is very important, therefore a very personal experience. I hope you understand ..

Although I am more than happy to help you with any question you may have .. I have many people contacted me via My Dogs Life asking for advice, so please feel free to do so, I will give you open, honest and balanced advice with no preference ... as it is your search not mine :)

There is a Puppy Buying Guide on My Dogs Life and my puppy wish list is in JoJo's diary ....

I would recommend anyone buying a new puppy to think about what they want and to make a wish list ... it really does help .. most of all enjoy your puppy search ... I will want to see your puppy when you choose him or her :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi JoJo- I have emailed you. Did you get my message?
I think we may need to travel a bit further afield but it will be worth it.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi JoJo- I have emailed you. Did you get my message?
I think we may need to travel a bit further afield but it will be worth it.
No sorry .. I don't know how you tried to email me .. but you can either use the contact form on My Dogs Life .. plus I have a new feature called Ask JoJo ..

I will help you in anyway I can :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks JoJo. I emailed via your website and will try again later.
Appreciate your help!
Have a good evening.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
News update!
I've met my puppy and will be collecting her in January. So exciting.
She's an apricot beauty from Marley Doodles in Gloucestershire.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks JoJo.
We are so thrilled.
Will try and work out how to put the photo up.
My daughter took a few with my phone when I was holding the Little Beauty but they aren't very good I'm afraid..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi
My eldest son has helped upload the photo next to my name, but it has rotated! Sorry.
Hopefully it gives an idea of what our new puppy looks like.
x

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi there, where in Hampshire do you live? Were in Fleet. We had to travel to get our pups, but I see on preloved there is a litter of F1's available in Alresford, Alton in Hampshire, and the advert sounds good ie all the correct checks/tests etc. Typical isn't it as I agree a lot of the breeders seem to be miles away. Anyway I'm glad you've found a pup and keep us posted. I'm sure you'll enjoy this website, there is a lot of very useful info on here, plus the Cockapoo meets are always good fun:)))

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi
Thanks for your kind comments.
Thriza the breeder sent the sausage pic. I think our little girl is the one on the far left facing downwards, but it is hard to tell!
We are in Winchester, but I know Fleet well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts