I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am Sarah. We are looking for our first cockapoo puppy and I am feeling rather bamboozled by all the different options and also feeling very wary of unknowingly buying from a puppy farm. We are in the South of England and ideally Hampshire or Sussex would be the best areas for us, but I am struggling to find a breeder. At the moment I am in touch with Justdogz in Wisbech, and then Rackenford and Sussex Cockapoos. Can anyone recommend these breeders/or recommend someone else? Thank you so much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try Jeremy from Felindre Cockapoos ph +4407508475368 they possibly might have puppies available now. We have purchased a pup from them and have been extremely happy. They are located in the uk

·
Registered
11 Posts
We got our Whisky from here. Juliana is so lovely and experienced. It was A 3.5 hr drive for us but Whisky is a perfectly rounded dog ( 11 months nearly now), and Juliana was so helpful it was worth the travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi I am Sarah. We are looking for our first cockapoo puppy and I am feeling rather bamboozled by all the different options and also feeling very wary of unknowingly buying from a puppy farm. We are in the South of England and ideally Hampshire or Sussex would be the best areas for us, but I am struggling to find a breeder. At the moment I am in touch with Justdogz in Wisbech, and then Rackenford and Sussex Cockapoos. Can anyone recommend these breeders/or recommend someone else? Thank you so much.
Hello! We got our baby, Ernie from Eaglestone Breeding Kennels near Peterborough, PE14 (we live in Staffordshire). It's not a puppy farm, and the owner Tina is so helpful and has been breeding for years! I know she's due a litter of F1 Cockapoos really soon! You can find her on facebook if you search "Eaglestone Breeding Kennels" xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts