I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am Sarah. We are looking for our first cockapoo puppy and I am feeling rather bamboozled by all the different options and also feeling very wary of unknowingly buying from a puppy farm. We are in the South of England and ideally Hampshire or Sussex would be the best areas for us, but I am struggling to find a breeder. At the moment I am in touch with Justdogz in Wisbech, and then Rackenford and Sussex Cockapoos. Can anyone recommend these breeders/or recommend someone else? Thank you so much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try Jeremy from Felindre Cockapoos ph +4407508475368 they possibly might have puppies available now. We have purchased a pup from them and have been extremely happy. They are located in the uk

·
Registered
11 Posts
We got our Whisky from here. Juliana is so lovely and experienced. It was A 3.5 hr drive for us but Whisky is a perfectly rounded dog ( 11 months nearly now), and Juliana was so helpful it was worth the travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi I am Sarah. We are looking for our first cockapoo puppy and I am feeling rather bamboozled by all the different options and also feeling very wary of unknowingly buying from a puppy farm. We are in the South of England and ideally Hampshire or Sussex would be the best areas for us, but I am struggling to find a breeder. At the moment I am in touch with Justdogz in Wisbech, and then Rackenford and Sussex Cockapoos. Can anyone recommend these breeders/or recommend someone else? Thank you so much.
Hello! We got our baby, Ernie from Eaglestone Breeding Kennels near Peterborough, PE14 (we live in Staffordshire). It's not a puppy farm, and the owner Tina is so helpful and has been breeding for years! I know she's due a litter of F1 Cockapoos really soon! You can find her on facebook if you search "Eaglestone Breeding Kennels" xx

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi Sarah, we’re also looking in a similar area, but the system won’t let me pm you. I’d be grateful for any recommendations if you can let me know who you ended up going with? Thanks, Janet

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Janet. I got my puppy from sussexcockapoos. Lorraine was amazing. They love the dogs, bring them up in a family home, health checked etc. You can visit the puppies, it is even encouraged. The only downside: you have to select a puppy when they are newborn, so if you are looking for a specific type that would not be great. I think they are all perfect. Plus it’s not the cheapest to get a puppy from them. However, I got visits, video calls, videos and pics almost daily.
Monty is my pup from them ans quite frankly, he is the best.
they are next to Brighton.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Janet. I got my puppy from sussexcockapoos. Lorraine was amazing. They love the dogs, bring them up in a family home, health checked etc. You can visit the puppies, it is even encouraged. The only downside: you have to select a puppy when they are newborn, so if you are looking for a specific type that would not be great. I think they are all perfect. Plus it’s not the cheapest to get a puppy from them. However, I got visits, video calls, videos and pics almost daily.
Monty is my pup from them ans quite frankly, he is the best.
they are next to Brighton.
Thanks so much Lena - I sent them a message this morning :) great to have an actual recommendation though. 👍🏻

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks so much Lena - I sent them a message this morning :) great to have an actual recommendation though. 👍🏻
Oh they are amazing!
here is Monty, healthy as can be, not afraid of most, but very gentle!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh they are amazing!
here is Monty, healthy as can be, not afraid of most, but very gentle!
Oh my gosh, he is absolutely adorable! How do you get anything done? Do you not just want to cuddle him all the time? 😍 Thankyou so much for sharing your experience x

·
Registered
144 Posts
Oh my gosh, he is absolutely adorable! How do you get anything done? Do you not just want to cuddle him all the time? 😍 Thankyou so much for sharing your experience x
We cuddle all the time! The only thing I am struggling with is his alone training. Otherwise he is a real star. He sleeps through the night, can sit, come, spin, sit pretty, down, paw and more. He is super smart

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. We got our Cockapoo from Stourport which is not far from Junction 6 on the M5. If you are struggling, we bought the first so there are 4 remaining - one girl and three boys, 9 weeks old. They are F1 with the father being a very red registered, miniature poodle stud. The mother is a golden Cockerspaniel. We've had our dog checked over by the vet who has given her a clean bill of health. Having seen them, they are adorable and making our decision wasn't easy - we went looking for a male but found ourselves being chosen by a very sociable bitch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts