I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, we are looking for a cockapoo to join our family but are struggling to find a breeder preferably in the south east of England. please let me know if you have any suggestions of good breeders!?!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Bella, I know this is a long short, but my father has a 8 month old Cookerpoo puppy he is devastated to have to rehouse. Rosie (the puppy) bit Sue my father's wife last Friday. They think this is because Sue was taking a food wrapper away from her. Normally they would persevere with the go training, however they have two very young grandchildren and can not risk either of them being hurt. My father is very upset, and would love Rosie to go to a good home rather than a rescue centre. I know he would be happy to pay for a behavioural assessment to give peace of mind. If you could consider Rosie please do get in touch. Karen

·
Registered
5 Posts
Soory I should
Hi Bella, I know this is a long short, but my father has a 8 month old Cookerpoo puppy he is devastated to have to rehouse. Rosie (the puppy) bit Sue my father's wife last Friday. They think this is because Sue was taking a food wrapper away from her. Normally they would persevere with the go training, however they have two very young grandchildren and can not risk either of them being hurt. My father is very upset, and would love Rosie to go to a good home rather than a rescue centre. I know he would be happy to pay for a behavioural assessment to give peace of mind. If you could consider Rosie please do get in touch. Karen
Sorry I should have said my father lives in England.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Hi Karen, do you have any idea if Rosie has ever come across cats? I have a good friend who is very dog experienced who has been looking for a dog for ages.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not directly in the house, my parents don't have a cat. I can send a photo of Rosie if you would like - but its on what's app and I'm not sure how to send through facebook

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
That is about 2 hours from them I think so not bad distance wise. I will get in touch with her and see what she thinks. The cat issue is going to be their biggest worry if your parents have had any cat experiences out and about

·
Registered
5 Posts
i don't think they have had any specific experience . She is still a puppy, so would imagine still quite excitable. My dog, now aged 12 used to bark at cats, but now ignores them. I was able to upload the photos of Rosie - with my son and his girlfriend.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there, we are looking for a cockapoo to join our family but are struggling to find a breeder preferably in the south east of England. please let me know if you have any suggestions of good breeders!?!
I have a 8 week old cockerpoo looking for his forever home..lm in Shropshire but he's well worth the drive. X

1 - 12 of 12 Posts